Yodel complaints contacts
How do I make a complaint?
Firstly, you will need to get in touch with one of our helpful Customer Service advisors by clicking either the Webchat or Call Us links. Once we have a better understanding of your issue, the team will be able to advise you on the next steps that you will need to take.
What information do I need to provide?
When you get in touch with our Customer Service team, you will need to have:
- Your parcel tracking number
- The parcel recipient's full name
- The parcel's delivery address
How will my complaint be addressed?
We take all complaints extremely seriously. Our Customer Service advisor will look into your complaint, we will always try to resolve any concerns with you directly and would only want to refer you to an additional complaints process if we have been unable to do this.
- If we are unable to resolve your concerns informally then we will provide you with the next steps to follow, including additional contact detail. Once you have submitted your complaint via this channel, we will acknowledge receipt of your complaint within 3 business days of receiving it
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve assigning a subject matter expert to deal with your specific complaint. Our advisor will review the service we provided and speak with the relevant colleagues involved. Our advisor may want to talk through your complaint with you and hopefully resolve it. In this instance, our advisor would try to get in touch via phone or email